I’ve finally completed my Eva Marcille Pigford makeup tutorial in collaboration with Destiny Godley…another talented YouTube Beauty Vlogger. Paying homage to ANTM, we chose to recreate looks representing Eva and Nnenna as inspiration. If you watch my videos, you know that I love doing makeup trranformations and plan to do many more.
If you’re interested in the products used in the tutorial…they are listed below the photos. I hope you enjoy the videos, and if you like what you see…feel free to subscribe via YouTube.
- Contacts: Freshlook Colorblends – Pure Hazel
- Iman Creme to Powder Foundation – Clay 5
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer – NC45
- Ben Nye Translucent Powder – Banana & Topaz
- Ruby Kisses Brow Polish – Shimmering Blonde
- Sumita Beauty Brow Duo – Brunette
- Ruby Kisses 24hr Magic Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Black Eyeshadow
- Milani Liquif-eye Eyeliner – Black
- Creme Lashes #99
- Revlon Precision Dark Lash Adhesive
- Covergirl Queen Bronzer – Q120 Ebony Bronze (contour)
- Milani Mineral Powder Blush – Sunset Beach
- MAC Blush – Blunt (nose contour)
- Loreal Liquid liner – reshape nostrils
- Femme Couture Lip Luster – Sahara Rose (my favorite)
- Foundation brush: Sigma F82 Kabuki
Enjoy the video tutorials!